As you may know, Ubuntu 13.04 is officially release just now! At the same time, Ubuntu Tweak got an update too. This time, it’s Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.4!
Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.4 is still a maintenance version, the support for Ubuntu 13.04, and fixed some critical bugs. Like this one:
You may encountered unexpected issues while installing apps through Ubuntu Tweak: download fails, network is down, then Ubuntu Tweak will popup an error dialog to tell the truth. In the old versions, Ubuntu Tweak will hang after you click the “Close” button, and you have to force close it and launch again. In 0.8.4, this bug is finally fixed! Now enjoy with installing third party apps without any pain
And the following bugs have been fixed too:
- Ubuntu 13.04 should upgrade the path of scripts (LP: #1155854)
- creating of a hard link to a directory crashes UT (LP: #1092086)
- Janitor only shows “System” (LP: #1101264)
- Window button tweak error in 13.04 (LP: #1114576)
- Ubuntu Tweak crashes on updating software list (LP: #1081235)
As usual, you can update to Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.4 from the Stable PPA, or just download this deb package and install it.