Yet another bug-fixed release of Ubuntu Tweak is coming!
In this version, 13 bugs has been fixed, 0 new feature has been introduced, and 1 minor improvement has been made.
Let’s see the change log:
- LP: #998184 Integration with Ubuntu’s System Settings app
- LP: #998411 Invalid values for resetting fonts
- LP: #998594 Ubuntu Tweak reported a negative number of bytes for removing old kernels
- LP: #998626 Pressed the file manager, an error message appears
- LP: #998742 crash while searching for old kernels to clean
- LP: #999072 ubuntu tweack “miscellaneous” crash
- LP: #1000682 Recently Used should not display the items doesn’t work for current desktop
- LP: #1001551 Janitor tab is empty
- LP: #1001779 Crash while trying to add a custom command in File Type Manager
- LP: #1002026 Click on Sessing module generates “this module encountered an error while loading”
- LP: #1002594 Houve erro ao carregar o modulo.
- LP: #1004172 NameError in utils.walk_directories
- LP: #1005485 Font settings are not displayed in gnome-fallback session
- LP: #1007859 launching desktop icond from within ubuntu tweak
The only notable change from user interface is that Ubuntu Tweak has been integrated into the “System Settings”. So you are able to launch Ubuntu Tweak from System Settings if you don’t put it into launcher.
OK, that’s all.
Please download Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.2 from the official website (PPA will be ready in about 8 hours): https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-tweak/+download