Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat has been released today, and there’s another present for you.
Yes, it’s Ubuntu Tweak 0.5.7!
It is a bug-fix version coming with a lot of PPAs update. Everybody should update to this version.
- Add option to set Terminal menubar (Thanks DaNmarner)
- Drop the dependency of python-gnome2
- Fix the bug that crash under KDE desktop
- Remove “Auto Start Programs”, because it is a duplicate feature of GNOME Session application
- Make the buttons in Ubuntu Tweak more consistent
- Fix the problem with dark GTK themes
- Make the “Change Computer Name” works again
- File Type manager can add new application while editing multiple file types
- A lot of PPAs has been added and updated for Ubuntu 10.10
- Other small fixes
The button in old and new style of Ubuntu Tweak
The UI of Ubuntu Tweak is getting better and better
Ubuntu Tweak 0.5.7 under Ubuntu 10.10, New Theme and New Font.
New application: Hotot in Application Center (You should enable the Hotot PPA at Source Center).
The package in the Ubuntu Tweak source is now available, and you can also download the package by using the link below:
Do you remember the mockup of Ubuntu Tweak 0.6?
I’ve started implementing the UI, I hope it will come out soon.